Get involved with the Global University Alliance
The Global University Alliance offers universities, lecturers and researchers three ways of participation:
- Research: Research around subjects such as, but not limited to;
- Business Process Management,
- Service-Oriented Architecture,
- Enterprise Architecture,
- Information Management; and
- Development: Development of curriculums for both Undergraduate level (bachelor), Masters level as well as professional Diploma education.
- Publications: We publish our research and findings in multiple publications, both as research groups and as individuals (based on research focus areas).
We can give you access to researchers as well as research findings and reports, exclusive access to research and software tools developed by the Global University Alliance and the LEADing Practice community.
If you are the representative of an academic institution (university, business school, etc.) or a lecturer, researcher, student or other kind of academic, you can get involved at no cost in the Global University Alliance, and become part of this unique collaborative community. Please fill out the contact form below.
*) Field is required.
If you are an industry practitioner, organization or a software vendor, and you are interested in adopting any of our Enterprise or Industry Standards, please contact LEADing Practice.