Global University Alliance signs MOU with VDMbee
After collaborating together around the development of the Object Management Group’s (OMG) Value Delivery Modeling Language (VDML) standard, the Global University Alliance and VDMbee have partnered around joint collaborations in the areas of OMG VDML standard development as well as a University Curriculum around value concepts.
Details on the partnership
As a part of this collaboration, the GUA which consist of over 450 universities, professors and researchers has agreed with VDMbee to work together on the following aspects:
- OMG collaboration and support of the VDML standard.
- University Curriculum development around the Value Delivery Modeling Language (VDML) standard of the Object Management Group (OMG).
- Joint publications about the research work being performed by the GUA-associated universities.
- Joint webinars to share knowledge about Value Management.
Universities can contact the Global University Alliance contact person Prof. Mark von Rosing to get the formalities done, and get authorization to access the Value Management university curriculum and the VDML Value Management Platform for universities.
Curricula will have a modular structure, enabling professors to adopt parts of them into their existing programs. Topics that will be covered are:
- Value Ontology
- Value Management
- Value Modeling
- Value Delivery Modeling Language
- Value Management Platform
- Value Governance
The target audience can both be Bachelor or Master level modules.
If you wish to know more details about this partnership, we direct you to the official MOU partnership document.